Saturday 20 March 2010

Snoozeful Saturday

I got in at five to midnight on Friday night, which for little old me is well past my bed-time. Mr H. got in two and a half hours later having stayed on after the intermission at the Blues gig. He is made of hardier stuff.

Or at least he is until he gets up the next morning. On our dog walk this morning, whilst supping on our travel mug tea, Paul had the swiftest hangover on record. (I will spare you the details, suffice to say that the tea did not stay down. Bless).

Back home and we both had a very very lazy day. Eventually resurfacing to wallow in hot baths, then head to Michael and Betsy's for a birthday dinner. B excelled and did her new/old dinner set justice. I am going to bed full of good good food and after an evening with friends and a happy dog who now has a fondness for salmon.

Smug? Me?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment