Thursday 18 March 2010

end of an era

How did you spend the last day of your twenties? Did you make sure to fill it up with all those things twenty somethings do? Did it go something like this...

I worked on my knitting ( A hat for me this time, hopefully long enough to keep my ears warm as I keep casting off too soon and ending up with chilly lobes).
Then I headed out to meet a friend, we ate Mac and Cheese at the cheese shop, then went to a matinee at the cinema - The princess and the Frog, the first Disney animation I've seen in a long long time. I quite enjoyed it, but then I'm a sucker for Randy Newman songs and trumpet playing alligators.

After a quick nap we went to the Civilisation Museum to marvel at totem poles and masks. I've only visited to go to the IMAX cinema before, and will be back as I love the images and carvings.



All topped off by a lovely meal, a pint and an Irish coffee....I only hope that my thirties are as happy as my twenties. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment