Thursday 4 March 2010

March forth....

Lunch day - 6 of us for lunch today and broke away from soup for a change. I made tomato and herb crusted cod with creamy parmesan mash - lovely, well I thought so and it vanished pretty quickly.

This regular lunch date is a favourite day for so many reasons - good company, good deserts from Betsy and good knitting afterwards - but also a good reminder of the fact that I now cook for groups of people regularly. Cooking for two was a stretch of my talents back in England! So silly the mental barriers we put up - I could have been a contestant on 'Can't Cook, Won't Cook' back then, and just six months later I love cooking and even break away from the recipe books every now and again....

Although saying that we did have oven chips and fried eggs for dinner last night.....baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment