Friday 13 May 2011

129/365 Oops - Wednesday


Well look at that, just as soon as I catch up I fall behind again. Life has been a little hectic this week, well hectic on my scale anyway. So for Wednesday I give you this picture of the leaves of spring appearing, reds and greens. So pretty.

I took this on the way back from the Vets with the little man, who has passed his annual check-up with flying colours. This shouldn't really be a huge surprise as in the last year he has had what feels like a dozen trips to them with various other problems, so there shouldn't really have been anything else to find.

Apart from the fact that he is approximately 10% over weight and we should reduce his meal sizes.....I am very glad that I don't know what percentage overweight I am as I feel it would probably mean giving up whole meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment