Friday 15 April 2011

104/365 Sweater challenge update

So, the ongoing challenge to complete 11 sweaters in 2011 continues, with Number 7:



I LOVE it! Knitted with yarn courtesy of my lovely Blisters for my birthday, and finished just in time to get some wear out of it before temperatures hot up around here (-2 again this morning, perfect sweater wearing weather).

For those interested, the pattern is Irish Coffee, and the yarn is Knitpicks City Tweed.

Right, I'm off to lie snug in a hammock. x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am so impressed with anyone who can knit...especially something so lovely. I hope your sister loves it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I speak for both of us and say we do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy, lady! Lovely sweater, but you'll be finished before the year is half over at this rate. Michael's sweater better be very difficult! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou everyone! Very glad to hear others like it too, especially as I seem to have worn little else all week in an effort to make the most of it before its too warm.
    And yes Tara, Micahel's sweater is challenging, but I keep fitting in 'just one more' before the yarn arrives for his!

    ReplyDelete