Wednesday 5 January 2011

5/365 Accepting applications for Valentines

Christmas is over, the tree comes down tomorrow (boo hiss), and I am now accepting applications for Valentines. Paul refuses to fill this role in my life, and despite entering a draw two years running I haven't managed to win myself a Barbershop quartet singing valentine.

Cheeky to solicit such things you may be thinking? I'm not an idiot, I know you'll take some inspiring. And so I took it into my own hands to take a sexy self-portrait this morning, to share with you now.


If that doesn't result in a flood of cards winging their way come February, I give up.

(NB. On an aside, I can whole-heartedly recommend setting your internal jukebox to songs from 'A Muppet's Christmas Carol' to help you get through root canal procedures if ever the need should arise).

No comments:

Post a Comment