Monday 17 January 2011

16/365 Snow Angel fail


A day of snowy play today. Starting with a walk under blue blue skies. Just after spotting a Bald Eagle flying over the river, I had the urge to make snow angels (I think there may still have been residual rum in my system). Paul followed suit. Jasper does not approve, and in both cases sat under our right arms to limit movement.

In the afternoon we finally tested our magic carpets and went flying down the hill on our bottoms - bliss! Video evidence of our first runs can be found here and here....

Then to the canal for a skate as the sun went down. Technically I can only claim to have stood on the canal whilst wearing skates - but this is fine progress none the less. Sadly we forgot to take photos so I may even have to go back for seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment