Saturday 30 July 2011

209/365 Have bike will travel



This summer has been beautiful (ignoring the 41 degree day that is!). Slightly on the humid side for my liking on occasion, but now that I have accepted that its cooler to be out cycling than to lie on the sofa, things have improved dramatically....

...tonight our jaunt was back to the Sandy Hill Bar for a relaxing evening with friends before everyone jets off in different directions for summer adventures. Looking forward to adding to my burgeoning wall of postcards (hint hint) and also to enjoying some trips myself. Not so many postcard buying options in the middle of lakes however, maybe I'll make my own....hmmm....there's an idea. Changes of clothes may be optional on the camping-packing list, but Crayons and felt-tips are essential don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment