Wednesday 9 March 2011

67/365 A musical Wednesday

Off to a free concert at City hall at lunchtime, put on by the NAC orchestra to launch their awareness week. It turned out to be very popular, and we perched ourselves on the floor - which gave us a nice clear view of the proceedings. Obviously not good enough for one budding photographer, who snuck in pretty close to get her souvenir shots of the event:



Not content with a spot of Mozart and prize trumpet playing, to top off my musical afternoon I spent some time with my new BBF (Best Birdie Friend) Hobbes, who serenaded me with the Colonel Bogey March. Sadly he is a little camera shy and didn't want to duet with me on film, I love him anyway though.



(NB. Jasper obviously feels the need to punish me for flirting with other pets, and chose this evenings blizzardy conditions for a 40+ spinner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment