Wednesday 29 June 2011

178/365 Whoop whoop for Wednesdays.

A whoop for blogging on the actual day today. Caught up again, we'll see how long that lasts.

Another whoop for the baby salamanders spotted (by Paul) on our walk this morning. After he'd pointed out two in quick succession, he had the cheek to tell me that I 'just aren't a good salamander spotter'. The cheek of the man! Granted the only one I did find first was dead. Anyhow, I think it is one of the slender salamanders, but will endeavour to find out more.



And a final whoop for corn on the cob tasting this evening. We sampled herby oven-baked, and then boiled with a sample of flavoured butters.



After a very scientific study of two hungry adults, I can report 100% agreement on the outcome. The final consensus was a preference for the texture on the baked corn, and the flavour of the lime-chilli powder-garlic butter. If anyone would like to offer funding for further indepth research, I can be contacted in the usual ways, but have a preference for postcards. x

No comments:

Post a Comment