Wednesday 29 June 2011

177/365 Tuesday and I'm back on the needles


Knitting mojo hit today, sadly not with any of the projects I should be working on, but as a good friend of mine keeps reminding me, we knit because we enjoy it, it shouldn't feel like hard work. So, here is the progress on a shawlette scarfy number. the pattern is called Trillian and after seeing two of my colleaguey-friends working on these I finally caved and joined in....

....not that I generally wear scarfette-shawly things, but that has never stopped me before.

In other news, the postal strike is over. I'm not taking sides - but I am very happy to be reconnected with envelopes and stamps, and will be back letter writing pronto. And happily the first delivery included a little something from the parental-ships - hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment