Friday 23 April 2010

Watching my weight....

Last night was Thursday at the museum night - a monthly event where we tour a museum or gallery (because its free on Thursdays), then stuff ourselves on good grub afterwards....
Our first visit to The Canadian Museum of Nature was a success and I can now update you on the hot issue of the moment - my weight. I am a strong confident woman and feel I can share the details of the scales with you my dear friends and family....


As you can see from this beautifully modelled photo, I now weigh the same as
20,618 Ruby Throated Hummingbirds
or 687 Blue Jays
or 52 Mallards
or 8 Wild Turkeys.

I will update you on our next visit in a couple of months time, when I hope to have lost a few hummingbirds....I fear there will be no reduction in turkeys unless i lose a limb.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment