Right, introducing my bag. This is my fabulous bag, made for me by my middlest sister earlier this year:
Fab isn't it?!
I use it most days, in fact every day that doesn't involve carrying my skates.....and it has excellent Mary Poppins meets Tardis qualities - much bigger on the inside. Here are the treasures I bought home today:
From top down:
- Upper Canada Village Cranberries and oranges for making delicious sponge pudding to take to a Christmas Tree party on Saturday. (Looking forward to perogies).
- Red peppers to make sweet potato and red pepper chowder over the weekend.
- Quebec carrots - going in the vegetarian Shepherd's pie this evening.
- A bag of figs - late night snack this evening, grilled with goats cheese and honey - yummy!
- Art-is-in rosemary and garlic rolls
- Two bags of pasta, stocking up again.
- CHEESE!!!! I'm not sure whether I spend more on cheese or yarn on average.
- A poppy I found on the way home today. I'm collecting them for an art project at some point in the future.
- My funky red felted slippers for changing into at work.
- A copy of this weeks Metro - it has a story about yarn-bombing on the front.
- Miscellaneous packaging from this weeks lunches. Leftover fake-chicken and fennel pie today, scrumptious.
- Chewing gum and a harvest bar - staples.
- A pencil I found in the street.
- A recipe for Tofu stew, from a fellow crafter at the bookbinding course I did last weekend.
- The pattern for the socks I've been knitting for the last fortnight.
- My knitting bag, this weeks project is thrummed mittens. Oh so snuggly.
- Mini-skeins of Art-by-Ana sock yarn - check out her etsy shop in the new year (she's closed for the holidays). Scrummy!!!