Thursday 8 December 2011

What's in the bag?

Hello there....remember me? I have been a busy busy girl, with lots of blog-able activities,  but just not had the chance to catch up. So here is a completely random post, unrelated to everything. Maybe it'll give me the kick I need to get back into this again.

Right, introducing my bag. This is my fabulous bag, made for me by my middlest sister earlier this year:


Fab isn't it?!

I use it most days, in fact every day that doesn't involve carrying my skates.....and it has excellent Mary Poppins meets Tardis qualities - much bigger on the inside. Here are the treasures I bought home today:



From top down:
  • Upper Canada Village Cranberries and oranges for making delicious sponge pudding to take to a Christmas Tree party on Saturday. (Looking forward to perogies).
  • Red peppers to make sweet potato and red pepper chowder over the weekend.
  • Quebec carrots - going in the vegetarian Shepherd's pie this evening.
  • A bag of figs - late night snack this evening, grilled with goats cheese and honey - yummy!
  • Art-is-in rosemary and garlic rolls
  • Two bags of pasta, stocking up again.
  • CHEESE!!!! I'm not sure whether I spend more on cheese or yarn on average.
  • A poppy I found on the way home today. I'm collecting them for an art project at some point in the future.
  • My funky red felted slippers for changing into at work.
  • A copy of this weeks Metro - it has a story about yarn-bombing on the front.
  • Miscellaneous packaging from this weeks lunches. Leftover fake-chicken and fennel pie today, scrumptious.
  • Chewing gum and a harvest bar - staples.
  • A pencil I found in the street.
  • A recipe for Tofu stew, from a fellow crafter at the bookbinding course I did last weekend.
  • The pattern for the socks I've been knitting for the last fortnight.
  • My knitting bag, this weeks project is thrummed mittens. Oh so snuggly.
  • Mini-skeins of Art-by-Ana sock yarn - check out her etsy shop in the new year (she's closed for the holidays). Scrummy!!!
So there you go! Oh so much stuff.....most of it edible, what does that tell you?!



No comments:

Post a Comment