- Exploring the history of log fences, in Almonte.
- Attempting to beat the Guinness record for longest game of Crazy 8's, in the Superior Diner in Almonte. (Attempt denied for flexible interpretation of the rules).
- Antique shopping - other Amy's have knitted cardigans in the past!
- Sat in the sunshine, spinning on my new wheel, watching chickadees feed on the windowsill.
- Attending hideously bad walking tours at the War museum. Historical information optional. But the buckles were shiny.
- Making the most of the new snowfall in Gatineau Park.
- Demolishing a delicious lunch guilt free after aforementioned ski.
- Building snow walruses fit for a snog, after an awesome snowball fight with friends.
I am amazed by people that fail to have fun in winter! x